PhoenixMiner is fast (arguably the fastest) Ethash (ETH, ETC, Muiscoin, EXP, UBQ, etc.) miner that supports
both AMD and Nvidia cards (including in mixed mining rigs). It runs under Windows x64
and has a developer fee of 0.65% (the lowest in the industry). This means that every 90
minutes the miner will mine for us, its developers, for 35 seconds.
The speed is generally faster than Claymore’s Ethereum miner in eth only mode
(we have measured about 0.4-1.3% speed improvement but your results may be slightly lower or
higher depending on the GPUs). To achieve highest possible speed on AMD cards it may be needed
to manually adjust the GPU tune factor (a number from 8 to about 400, which can be changed
interactively with the + and – keys while the miner is running).
If you have used Claymore’s Dual Ethereum miner, you can switch to PhoenixMiner with
minimal hassle as we support most of Claymore’s command-line options and confirguration
files with the notable exception of the dual mining feature (yet).
Please note that PhoenixMiner is extensively tested on many mining rigs but this is the
first public release and there still may be some bugs. Additionally, we are actively working on
bringing many new features in the future releases. If you encounter any problems or have
feature requests, please post them here (in this thread). We will do our best to answer in timely
You can download PhoenixMiner 3.0c from here:
* Supports AMD Vega, 580/570/480/470, 460/560, Fury, 390/290 and older AMD GPUs with enough VRAM
* Supports Nvidia 10×0 and 9×0 series as well as older cards with enough VRAM
* Highly optimized OpenCL and CUDA cores for maximum ethash mining speed
* Lowest developer fee of 0.65% (35 seconds defvee mining per each 90 minutes)
* Advanced statistics: actual difficulty of each share as well as effective hashrate at the pool
* DAG file generation in the GPU for faster start-up and DAG epoch switches
* Supports all ethash mining pools and stratum protocols
* Supports secure pool connections (e.g. ssl://eu1.ethermine.org:5555) to prevent IP hijacking attacks
* Detailed statistics, including the individual cards hashrate, shares, temperature and fan speed
* Unlimited number of fail-over pools in epools.txt configuration file (or two on the command line)
* GPU tuning for the AMD GPUs to achieve maximum performance with your rig
* Supports devfee on alternative ethash currencies like ETC, EXP, Music, UBQ, Pirl, Ellaism, and Metaverse ETP. This allows you to use older cards with small VRAM or low hashate on current DAG epochs (e.g. GTX970).
* Full compatibility with the industry standard Claymore’s Dual Ethereum miner, including most of command-line options, configuration files, and remote monitoring and management.
* More features coming soon!
more infos on Bitcointalk
image by shutterstock
Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.
MinerNews.io is is not responsible for the content of external sites and feeds.